Thursday, February 9, 2012

Incase - Spring 2012

I'm really liking what Incase is offering for all our gadgets. I currently already own an Incase iphone case and laptop sleeve. I'm definitely looking into adding to my Incase collection. Incase's stuff are not only very cool looking but more importantly their product protect's your stuff! It's tag line says it all: A better experience through good design.

The latest series of bags from the Spring 2012 _Anywhere campaign is the Terra Collection. It come in two colours - Powder Grey and Blue Denim. There is the Campus Packs, Tote Bags and laptop sleeves.

I really like the Campus Packs (the blue denim with the cool orange lining inside) I especially like all the separate compartments for the accessories, ie. battery charger, mouse, etc...

Love these products! They let users carry their possessions easily and letting creavtivity to take place anywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment