Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mini Cooper Countryman

I am super excited about the Mini Cooper Countryman!! (not too crazy about the name - countryman??) Finally, a 4-door Mini! I'm a big fan of the mini, love the look/design, the brand and pretty much all the marketing stuff done for the Mini. When it was first available in Canada (early 2000), I always wished that one day they would create one with 4 doors - I guess they heard me : ) It is now available! Time to go for a test drive : )

I will have to go look it up more and see what it has to offer. Here are some pics and commercials created to promote the Mini Cooper Countryman - very cool and funny. More posts about the Countryman to come, for sure......

 




These 15 seconds commercials are so much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment