Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Diesel F/W 2010 Be Stupid Ad campaign

I’ve always been a big fan of Diesel and their ads.  I have quite a collections of their catalogues since I think, back to the late 90s.

Their ads are always so creative and different from other fashion ads.

I just love the Be Stupid campaign. This campaign encourage consumer to ‘be stupid’?! It’s so funny and smart. The headlines are so well written and so true! Great photography too! Here are some of them… time to LOL ! Go on, be stupid.






This campaign was also awarded the Grand Prix for outdoor at the 57th annual Cannes Lion International Advertising Festival ( like the Oscars in the ad world ). The work was done by Anomaly ad agency of London.

2 comments:

  1. I knew it was good to be stupid be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. Chuisman!! thanks for checking out my blog and also leaving a comment :P
    please check back often : )

    ReplyDelete