Thursday, December 25, 2014

Stuff I Wore - Ugly Sweater


First of all, I'd like to wish you, your family and friends a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year! Ho, ho, ho - hope santa was good to you : )

It was quite a mild Christmas day we had in Toronto, which I didn't mind. Unfortunately, not a white Christmas. To celebrate, I put on this ugly sweater I picked up from H&M a few weeks back. It's actually not that ugly, right? It's fun and I love the pop of green! To stay with the Christmas theme, I wore a pair of red Levis cords. Even though it wasn't raining, it didn't stop me from wearing these bright yellow Converse All Star Rubber kicks. I'm loving them and it looks like others are too. A lady saw them and told me "Your shoes makes me happy". How cool was that? Spreading joy through my outfit! : )

 


Ugly Sweater - H&M
Pants - Levis
Shoes - Converse All Star Rubber



No comments:

Post a Comment