Monday, December 1, 2014

Stuff I Wore - A New look with Wang





What do you think of my 'new look'? I was experimenting with some facial hair (FYI - that took me 2 weeks : ) and sporting some fake specs. I would have to get use to the facial hair, however I was loving that I didn't have to shave every morning. Honestly, let me know what you guys think. Creepy, ridiculous, not bad or it's cool? I am a fan of the glasses and will definitely wear them out again.

I have here, a super casual & comfy weekend outfit. I was actually headed to the cineplex. Here is another item from the Alexander Wang X H&M collection. I wore it with a pair of joggers and Converse.



Hoodie - Bluenotes
Top - Alexander Wang X H&M
Jogger - H&M
Shoes - Converse All Star
Bag - American Eagle Outfitters
Watch - Casio 
Glasses - H&M



7 comments: