Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Stuff I Wore - At the Cottage


I really can't complain about the summer we had this year. Loved all the heat and sunny days we got. My family rented out a cottage earlier this month. We had a great time with perfect weather. Check out some of my outfits I wore during the days at the cottage. Let me know your thoughts/favourite look.


Yellow t-shirt from Adidas, shorts from Forever 21, sunglasses from Dickies and sneakers from New Balance.

 



V-neck t-shirt from American Eagle Outfitters: love the subtle camouflage pattern design in the strip section, 3/4 shorts: Rec Tech Performance Gear from Old Navy and sneakers from New Balance.


 
Camouflage wind breaker from Aeropostale, graphic t-shirt from American Eagle Outfitters, shorts from Forever 21 and sneakers from New Balance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment