Thursday, July 25, 2013

I will be on a Game Show!


I'm sure you've heard, if not - I will be on a game show!!! I'm so excited! It's called Pop Quiz and it will be airing on the E! network. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it will be airing in the fall - will keep you guys posted.

People been asking how I got to be a contestant. Well, I went to the casting, completed a pop culture quiz, and did a screen test. I guess the producers from Pop Quiz liked what they saw : )

My taping date will take place on Tuesday, July 30 in Toronto. If you're available and interested in being a part of the audience, please let me know or you can actually email the show for tickets (info in above image) - they're FREE! It would be great to have some support. You can get tickets for any of the tapings through August 7th. It would be lots of fun! Experience the excitement of being in a live studio audience - plus, you might make it on TV!

Well, I can't tell you how super excited I am. Who knew? My love for pop culture is actually coming in handy - lol. Cash and prizes are at stakes. I better go study up!: )


No comments:

Post a Comment