Friday, July 12, 2013

Stuff I Wore - Floral


Yes! I'm not afraid to wear a little floral. Well, actually there's quite a bit of floral in this outfit. If you look closely, not only floral print all over my t-shirt but also on my shorts! However the prints on my shorts are very faded, therefore I don't look like a bouquet of flowers walking down the street. lol.

Floral print are fun, especially for the summer time. Guys, don't be afraid of them : ) Go and experiment! Doesn't look that bad on me, right? Let me know what you think. If you like this look, please go 'Hype this look' on LOOKBOOK.nu. Thank you!



Sneakers from Converse. Messenger bag from American Eagle Outfitters. T-shirt from Aeropostale.


You see the floral print of the shorts? I love the subtleness. Shorts are Insight from Urban Outfitters. Sunglasses from H&M.







No comments:

Post a Comment