Saturday, May 25, 2013

Target and Phillip Lim to Debut Fall Collection


Another reason why I'm happy that Target is finally here in Canada - I can get my hands (literally) on their designer collaboration collection. No more crossing the boarder or trying to purchase them on line, like I had to do before.

Early this month, Target announced it is collaborating with designer Phillip Lim on an exclusive collection for women and men. Mark you calendar - it will be available September 15. How exciting! 3.1 Phillip Lim features a range of apparel and accessories, including bags and even travel pieces. The collection will be chic, affordable options for women and men on-the-go.


"Since an early age, I've been intrigued by the idea of design evolution," said Lim. "One of the reason I wanted to collaborate with Target is because I felt that together we could create a collection that would inspire - one that is modern and chic, but still very accessible."


I can't not wait to see what's going to be in the collection! Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment