Wednesday, May 8, 2013

FVT by Heys - Limited Edition Luggage


If you're in and around Toronto, I'm sure you've noticed all the billboards, subways and bus shelter ads from Heys. It's for their latest luggage - a limited edition series of luggage created by artist/illustrator Fernando Volken Togni. I'm a fan of his work. I love the look and style - it's my kind of luggage!

I really like the design especially the Canadian theme! I love the colours and all the icons/landmarks used that represent Canada. Canadian pride indeed! It's so fun and definitely a stand out! You can get them exclusively at the Bay or from their website. Anyone want to share the 3 piece set? : )

I'm a fan of Heys. You can always count on them to travel in style! What do you guys think of this latest luggage?

Images from Heys.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these! Definitely getting added to the top of my wish list.

    ReplyDelete