Monday, March 5, 2012

Marni at H&M - the collection

Very exciting.... the Marni collection for H&M was revealed! Check out the ladies collection with prices here, and the men's here. For more info about this collaboration, check out my earlier posting here.




The men's collection looks good. I'm curious how they will fit, from the images it looks like the tops are very loose fitting. I'm more into the fitted style - but it's Marni, so I will make it work on me : )

A few items that I'm interested in are no surprise, the graphic t-shirts, some of the shirts/top, and accessories; the tote bag and sunglasses.


Funny looking image : )

Cute looking graphic

Love the colour blocking, and the different colour sleeves.

Nice looking tote bag - with two short handles and two shoulder straps,
two ways to wear it!

Interesting top - short waistcoat

Interesting bag - not sure how exactly you use it, will need to see
how it is in person.....


What's on your wish list?? I will be lining up come March 8th, wish me luck! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment