Monday, July 18, 2011

Big on Bloor Festival

Looking for a summer event to attend??  Make sure to check out the Big on Bloor Festival happening Saturday, July 23 from 1-9pm. Dufferin to Landsdowne on Bloor will be closed to traffic and filled with hundreds of vendors with lots of great deals. There will also be performers and entertainment. Lots to do, see and eat!

Another reason why you should go check it out is that I will be there!! I will be a vendor there with a table selling my Hello! stuff . It will be my forth year participating in this fun festival. For the past 3 years - unfortunately, it rained. So I am crossing my fingers that it won't this year. I really hope that the nice weather we are having now, the sun and heat (which I am loving) will stretched into next weekend : )

No comments:

Post a Comment