Monday, May 16, 2011

TOMS - One for One

Not sure if you guys know, I love shoes : ) and I would recommand that everyone go out and get themselves a pair of TOMS! I really like what they're doing with their company.

With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
(what a cool idea!)


You can read more about TOMS story here.


They're very cool looking, fun and great to wear, especially in the warmer seasons. I included some pics of their latest spring collection styles. You can check out the rest of their collection here. They even have ones for wedding! Plus many celebrities are wearing them too.

Get a pair of TOMS - you'll not only look great in them but will also feel good that you're making a difference to a child who's in need.

You'll get a TOMS flag with your purchase.





This is the pair I got! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment