Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Diesel X Adidas Originals Sneaker Collection

I was so excited when I found out that my two favourite brands are working together again; Diesel and Adidas! After collaborating for a special denim collection in 2008, this year they are doing sneakers!

However, I was a little disappointed. While doing some research about this, I found out that the collection had already been launched since January 20th of this year. The five styles were available exclusively at the Toronto and Montreal Diesel flagship stores, with only 10,000 pairs available globally.

oh well, still worth blogging about : ) and will try to drop by the Toronto location to see if there's any left.

Here are the five limited edition classic Adidas styles re-designed by Diesel. I love and want them all! : )



This one features a double tongue that can be unzipped diagonally to reveal
Diesel's iconic Mohican head logo and sturdy metal studs - very cool!!








This one goes punk with metal studs and Diesel denim rivets trace out Adidas' 3-Stripes.
The shoe comes in two colours, this chocolate and white below.

I love how the back has the 2 different logos!


All photos from Diesel Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment