Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Salad King - Now Open!

Not sure if you heard, Thai food lovers, but Salad King is back! They reopened at a new location about a month and a half ago. The new location is not too far from it's old one, just across the street, 340 Yonge Street, above the Foot Locker. I went and checked it out this past weekend, check out the pics I took.

It was a nice, simple, open - new setting. I love the colourful murals as you walk up the stairs to the restaurant. I like the slightly open kitchen idea. The cafeteria style seating are back - which I'm not too crazy about- personally, I don't like sitting too close to strangers. I also find it hard to have a conversation without hearing the other's, plus kinda feels like some one's looking over your shoulder when you're eating. There are some booth seating and tables along the windows. The services was very good - friendly and fast. Our cups was always refilled with water without being asked - very good when you're eating some spicy food. The food was great - good portions at a reasonable price!

Welcome back Salad King! I will definitely be back - will try to get one of those booth seating next time : )




The place mat menu



How spicy can you eat?



What I ordered - Chicken Phud Thai

Washrooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment