Thursday, December 24, 2015

Stuff I Wore - Weekend Casual


It has been a quite mild December so far. Not sure about you, but I'm enjoying it! I took out my faux leather jackets the other weekend. I actually never had the chance to wear them during the Fall season. Below are TWO different looks/outfits: both very simple & casual outfits - perfect for the weekend! How do you wear your leather jackets? Enjoy!





Jacket - H&M
Hoodie - H&M
T-shirt - Marc Jacobs
Jogger - American Eagle Outfitters
Sunglasses - H&M
Socks - Gotstyle
Shoes - Converse X Woolrich





Jacket - Forever21 Men
Bruce Lee T-shirt - Urban Outfitters
Pants with suspenders - H&M
Shoes - Balmain X H&M




10 comments:

  1. I am liking your faux leather jacket! It gives you a really cool look! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the Balmain X H&M shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Converse X Woolrich. i wanted to buy a pair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Converse X Woolrich are pretty cool & stylish, our boys would love them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhhhhhh wow! The shoes are so funky! I own a few pairs of converse too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit and the shoes too!!! It's such a stylish look. Will have to look into this for my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Converse x Woolrich shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Balmain shoes. I like the layered hoodie and jacket look,it's a great sporty casual look.
    CL Chin

    ReplyDelete