Saturday, November 7, 2015

My Hair Cut & Photo Shoot

 

I love to enter contest and just wanted to share with you one of my recent winning, which was a pretty cool one. The prizes included a hair cut and a photo shoot!

My hair cut took place at Stonerose Hair Studio, it included a hair cut, hot towel service, shoulder and scalp massage, along with a gift bag of Kevin Murphy products (stimulate-me. wash, Free. hold and Thick.again) As well as a photo shoot session afterward with Trevor Godinho (celebrity editorial photographer). He worked with Michael Douglas & Kurt Russell, just to name a few. You can check out his work here.

A before look selfie.
Hair Stylist, Mike Goncalves
It was such a fun prize! I had such a great experience at Stonerose Hair Studio! The salon was nice (located on Yonge Street by St. Clair) and everyone was very friendly. Click here to see all the services they offer. My hair stylist, Mike Goncalves, who's also one of the owner was awesome. I was very happy with the cut & style he gave me!

After shot with The Real Bubbly Sparkling
Wine by Rotkappchen.



Gift Bag.





Check out my fresh cut and pictures from my photo shoot below. You guys like? #superstar : )







Hoodie - H&M
Shirt - Gap
Cargo Joggers - Express Men
Shoes - Converse Chuck II

1 comment: