Thursday, November 5, 2015

BENCH - My Fall Jacket


I recently went and checked out Bench Fall collection. I was specifically looking at getting a jacket. If you guys are looking for a great fall outerwear, Bench Canada is a great brand to check out. I'm a fan! They have lots of great, cool styles and high quality pieces for both men and ladies. Best part is that Bench can easily be worn in your everyday life!

Bench always have great promotions going on too. When I visited, all their jackets were 30% off the regular price! To keep on top of all the Bench Canada promotions, trends and info, make sure to sign up for their newsletters here.

It was hard to decide on which jacket, I tried on a few different styles:

 

 

For all the latest items from Bench Fall collection, click here.

I ended up going with the Black Scheme Zip Thru. I like the clean look, the fit, it was the right thickness plus it had a hood. I love a hood, keeps me extra cozy and stylish. It's perfect for the Fall season!



Some great details found on the jacket includes: Logo patch at the chest and tab at the back hem. Drawstrings at the hood and bungee cord adjustable hemline, both great to have to keep you a little warmer. The jacket is water repellent and has a pocket for your device!


Device Pocket

Take a look at how I styled my new Bench fall jacket. It can easily be dressed up or down, but since it was the weekend, I went for the casual and comfy look. Stay tuned to my future 'Stuff I Wore' posting, I'm sure this Bench jacket will make it into many more of my outfits.

Don't forget to follow Bench Canada on Twitter here and share your Bench style with #LoveMyHood. Happy Fall!



Jacket - Bench.
Joggers - sweatpants - H&M 
Shoes - Disney X Vans
Top - American Eagle Outfitters
Sunglasses - H&M
Watch - H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment