Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spa Week, April 21-27: Treatments for just $50!

Spa Week by WaySpa.com is returning to Canada from April 21-27, offering consumers a chance to experience the largest spa and wellness event in the history of the beauty industry. Joining Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, are the addition of three new cities to the roster: Calgary, Edmonton and Ottawa.This allows Canadians from coast to coast to experience luxurious spa packages for just $50!



I can't believe I haven't heard about this bi-annual Spa Week. But I'm so glad that I get the opportunity to help spread the words about this great event. It kind of reminds me of the very popular Summer/Winterlicious. Instead of a delicious 3 course meal, you get a luxurious spa package at a fixed price of $50! : )


I love it! Allowing people the opportunity to try that one spa they've always wanted to visit but was out of their budget. Now, with Spa Week, everyone can enjoy and take advantage of some amazing offers with its affordable $50 price point!

It's very easy to participant:
1. Explore WaySpa.com/SpaWeek for a complete list of participating spas &
find your perfect $50 treatment
2. Purchase your $50 Spa Week treatment voucher
3. Book an appointment with the spa of your choice - make sure to book early!
4. Bring in and present your voucher - enjoy a relaxing day at the spa!

I'm excited and looking forward to my very first Spa Week experience. Stay tuned as I will write a review post about my experience. FUN!!

Hint: Where I will be going! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment