Monday, March 31, 2014

Hayden Christensen for RW&CO. is Back with a Summer Collection!



That's right! Hayden Christensen is back for an encore presentation for RW&CO. Following a highly acclaimed Holiday collection, I'm so happy to hear that there will be a second collaboration!

I really liked the Holiday collection and ended up purchasing a few pieces. You can check out my posting here from when I attended the media launch event last year, where I actually got to meet Hayden!

It will be an 18-piece capsule collection for Summer 2014! I'm excited since summer's my fav season. If Hayden is wearing some of the pieces in these promo pics - I'm loving them already!! Great colours and is that a high-top sneakers in the sketches from the storyboard?! Nice!



I can't wait when more info of the collection comes available - stay tuned. The collection will be available in select stores and online May 8th, 2014! As for now, you can go check out the trailer on the RW&CO. website.




No comments:

Post a Comment