Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Hello! Stuff at OCADU Book Arts Fair!

Just wanted to share with you an event that I will be apart of this weekend. It's the 29th Annual Book Arts Fair at OCAD University presented by the printmaking department. Come and browse the uniquely handmade and crafted works by many artists, printmakers, students and professional artists! For more info, you can check out their Facebook event page.


The fair is happening Saturday, November, 30th from 10am to 5pm at OCAD U's Great Hall, 100 McCaul St. Come by and do some of your Christmas shopping! You'll definitely find some neat, and one of a kind gifts.

New this year - there will be live performances, poetry readings, and kid friendly crafting thoughout the day. Come by, shop and have some fun!

I will have a table at the fair, selling my creations - Hello! Stuff. If you don't know by now, I've created a line of fun, cool t-shirts & accessories. You can read more about Hello! Stuff here. I also have an Etsy store where you can purchase some of my stuff! 

So, come by and say hi. Below are some of images of the stuff I will be selling. There will be t-shirts, tote bags and Ties. However, there are more stuff where I don't have available on Etsy. There will be greeting cards, notebooks, sketchbooks, bookmarks, gift tags, and magnet sets! Not only that, the prices will be marked down from what you see on my Etsy store, plus no tax or shipping fee : )

If those are not enough reasons - if you come by and say hi, with a mention about this blog post, you'll get a FREE greeting card and postcards of your choicePlease help me spread the words and hope to see you there! 

Hand-printed Ties

T-shirt


Tote Bag



Sketchbooks

Greeting Cards

Bookmarks

Notebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment