Thursday, March 28, 2013

One of a Kind Spring Show & Sale 2013


If you're looking for a feeling of Spring or something do to this long weekend - The One of a Kind Spring Show & Sale is the place to be! It's happening at the Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place in Toronto from March 27 - 30, 2013. More info here. Also, you can check out my last posting here - where I also gave away 10 pairs of tickets to the show.


I was invited this past Wednesday morning to a Media preview breakfast. Avery yummy and great looking food provided from Toben - food by design. After that, I got to walk around and checked out the show.



Lots to do, see, and buy. Check out some of the items that caught my eyes: from my favourite things, great packaging, cool/fun ideas, yummy food, great looking booth/presentation, and overall - inspiring artisans. I included the artisans' link. All photos below taken by me. Enjoy!

Nugs and Tricia O


 Marmalade and Whiteout Workshop


Cedar Mountain and Wilk Watchworks


Greg Voisin Pottery and Electrik Kidz


Tealish and Monkey Butter


For those who love one of a kind stuff - it's definitely worth checking out! Meet 450 Artisans, shop local and buy handmades! It's also a great place to be inspire - being a designer, I was! Happy shopping!

New to the show this year, Etsy section! and Nesslee Illustrations





No comments:

Post a Comment