Monday, December 19, 2016

Stuff I Wore - Uniqlo Ultra Light Down

Even though winter doesn't officially arrive until Dec. 21, Toronto had already gotten plenty of snow and some very COLD days.


To keep me warm this winter, I picked up the Ultra Light Down Parka. Definitely a winter essential. It's comfy & extremely lightweight! There are a few colours to choose from - I went with my fav, green.



Not only does it keeps me warm but also stylish at the same time : ) I like that it's compact, sleek looking and not bulky. It has simple, sporty design details, with easy-to-operate zipper pull and zippered hip pockets. Plus the glossy shell adds even more sporty style.


 Some more great facts about the Ultra Light Down:
• High collar to block out the cold
• Premium down provides excellent insulation and superb warmth
• Lined with heat retaining aluminum - trap heat inside the garment
• Water repellent
• Comes with a storage pouch for convenient portability

For more info about Uniqlo, click here.

So, how are you keeping warm this winter? What's your winter essentials?


Parka - Uniqlo
Shirt - Joe Fresh
Joggers - Express Men
Watch - Daniel Wellington
Sunglasses - H&M
Shoes - Puma Fierce 




No comments:

Post a Comment