Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Amazing Spider-man


 

One of the summer blockbusters will be coming up in a couple more days. I got a chance to check it a few days early : )

The Amazing Spider-man wasn’t  ‘A-mazing’, I thought it was ‘alright’.
Maybe because I was a little overly excited: felt lucky winning passes to the advance screening, and plus it was on IMAX 3D!! So, I kind of expected a lot.

Don’t get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Spider-man and would recommend it. It was indeed, an entertaining film. I had a great time!

I liked the story, showing a more of a back-story with Peter Parker learning the secret behind his parents’ deaths. I enjoyed Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-man, (probably more than Tobey Maguire) I felt he did a great job and was believable playing a younger Peter.  I also really liked Emma stone! They both had great chemistry on screen. The new villain was cool. And all that web-swinging action (in 3D) was amazing.

NOTE: don’t bother staying to the very end of the credits, there’s no extra scene. However, do stay for a bit after when the film finishes. Looking forward to the sequel : )

The Amazing Spider-man definitely worth checking out. Watching the film in IMAX 3D was very nice, but I think 2D would be just as good. Comic fan or not – you’ll have a swinging good time. Opens July 3rd.

Check out some of the film posters – love them all!

Teaser poster
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment